Sunday, May 25, 2014

Teach Now (Teacher Certification): ITL Infographic

Module 1 Unit 1 Activity 4



For this activity, we had to make an infographic on a topic they gave us, which was on ITL: Innovative Teaching and Learning Practices. 

So here is my first finished infographic EVER! 


This is a tool you can use to explain something to your students, or you can also have your students make an infographic out of a certain topic.

Some websites to make free infographics are easel.ly and piktochart.

I started with Piktochart, but it was a bit slow, and frustrating at times, not very intuitive for a first time user, but a good thing about it is that one CAN add more pages. It has a nice presentation window when one is done with their infographic.

I was so frustrated with Piktochart that I abandoned my first project, and found easel.ly. This website was a bit more intuitive but the downside is that you CAN'T add more pages to it. I found out the hard way when I was almost done with my project, so I just crammed a lot of info in one page. Here is a screencast that will help you navigate easel.ly with well...ease.




No comments:

Post a Comment