Monday, May 19, 2014

Teach Now (Teaching Certification): First Experience Practice Presenting/Hosting

Module 1 Activty 2

Attending a virtual classroom is definitely something very new to me. The class tonight was very useful in making me familiar with the platform and helping me feel more prepared and comfortable for future projects and presentations to come.

Once I knew where the tabs for sharing, discussion board, collaboration board, and poll board were located, it was very intuitive for me. I feel it will be a program that will be easy for me to get accustomed to and navigate after a few more times practicing hosting/ presenting. It has modern tools to help us make our virtual classes feel more dynamic, making explanations of lessons to each other easier as we get access to visuals, audio, video sharing among other things like PowerPoint presentations and PDF files.


The only aspects I didn't like about this platform were the lagging time and the fact we can't share YouTube files directly without opening our desktop view. With that said, I can see that this is only the beginning of a solid virtual program that will be taking immense leaps in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment